Sandy Kipp, MS, RDN, LD, CLT
Sandy Kipp, MS, RDN, LD, CLT
- Sarah-Jane Bedwell RDN, LDN
- Jen haugen, RDN, LD
- Olena Gudz, RDN, LD
- Sonja K. Stetzler MA, RDN
- Nour Zibdeh, RDN
- Lynda Binus Enright, MS, RDN, LD
- Carol Plotkin, MS, RDN, CDN, ACSM
- Kara Lydon, RD, LDN, RYT
- Chrissy Barth, RD, LDN, RYT
- Karen Marschel RDN, LD, CDE
- Cindy Gates RD, LD, CWC
- Chris Schuff RDN, LDN
- Andrea Potashnick, MS, RDN, LDN
- Kate Yonke RDN, CD
- Kendra Tolbert MS, RDN, CDN, CLC
- Madeline Basler, MS, RDN, CDN
- Carlene Thomas RDN, LD
- Melissa Joy Dobbins MS, RDN, CDE
- Faye Berger Mitchell RDN, LDN
- Theresa Munkvold RDN, LD
- Lori Schermers, RD
- Vicki Bourneuf MS, RDN, LDN
- Nina Rocca, RD, LDN, CPT
- Tina Braet-Thomas, MA, RD, CDE, CLT, CHWC
- Cristin Wipfler, MPH, RD, CPT
- Sandy Kipp, MS, RDN, LD, CLT
- Stephanie Amigo RDN, CDN
- Amber Gourley, MS, RDN, LDN, CDE, CLT
- Ginger Hultin MS RDN CSO
- Evette Khaew, RD
- Jane MacKeen
- Cheryl Mussatto, MS, RD, LD
- Linda Folken, MS, RDN, CDN,
- Kaitlin Anderson, RD, LD
- Jennifer Neily, MS, RDN, LD, FAND
- Val Schonberg MS, RD, CSSD, LD, NCMP
- Allison Tepper MS, RD, LDN
- Heather Frost MS, RDN, LDN
- Naomi May MS, RDN, LD
Wins from Coaching
Chere was great in directing me to really look at my life and priorities. Work is important, but is only one piece of the total picture, and if I'm happy with the rest of my life I can receive more enjoyment and satisfaction with the rest of my life.
One Big Inner Change
I think the biggest change that I made was gaining the awareness that evaluation of priorities is a constant process, and that I need to always be evaluating if specific activities fit into the big picture that I want my life to be. With busy high school and middle school children, a wonderful husband, church obligations, friends, work, etc., I have so many pieces of my life pulling me in different directions that I always need to be diligent to my ultimate priorities so that in the end I can look in the mirror and honestly say to myself "job well done."
Chere’s energy and enthusiasm are contagious! Through her positive presence and thoughtful direction I feel that she helped me to re-center my priorities and set a course for not only my career, but my life. By doing career/life coaching with Chere I feel now that I am better equipped to enter into my future embracing what I truly feel are important areas to spend my time.
Sandy Kipp, MS, RDN, LD, CLTwww.sandykipprdn.com
I offer a complimentary 30 minute tele-coaching session which gives you an opportunity to:
- Understand my coaching style and approach
- Feel the power of coaching and see if you are “ready” to take your life to the next level
- Receive one tip, tool, or strategy to start making your life easier today! Guaranteed!!
- Ask questions regarding the coaching process, fees, and scheduling, etc.
To prepare for your no charge, 30 minute complimentary coaching session do the following:
- Step one, take this coachability quiz to see if you are ready for coaching.
- Step two, print off and complete the Wheel of Life
- Step three, answer these three questions.