Jill Castle MS, RDN, CDN
MS, RDN, CDN
- Sarah-Jane Bedwell RDN, LDN
- Jen haugen, RDN, LD
- Olena Gudz, RDN, LD
- Sonja K. Stetzler MA, RDN
- Nour Zibdeh, RDN
- Lynda Binus Enright, MS, RDN, LD
- Carol Plotkin, MS, RDN, CDN, ACSM
- Kara Lydon, RD, LDN, RYT
- Chrissy Barth, RD, LDN, RYT
- Karen Marschel RDN, LD, CDE
- Cindy Gates RD, LD, CWC
- Chris Schuff RDN, LDN
- Andrea Potashnick, MS, RDN, LDN
- Kate Yonke RDN, CD
- Kendra Tolbert MS, RDN, CDN, CLC
- Madeline Basler, MS, RDN, CDN
- Carlene Thomas RDN, LD
- Melissa Joy Dobbins MS, RDN, CDE
- Faye Berger Mitchell RDN, LDN
- Theresa Munkvold RDN, LD
- Lori Schermers, RD
- Vicki Bourneuf MS, RDN, LDN
- Nina Rocca, RD, LDN, CPT
- Tina Braet-Thomas, MA, RD, CDE, CLT, CHWC
- Cristin Wipfler, MPH, RD, CPT
- Sandy Kipp, MS, RDN, LD, CLT
- Stephanie Amigo RDN, CDN
- Amber Gourley, MS, RDN, LDN, CDE, CLT
- Ginger Hultin MS RDN CSO
- Evette Khaew, RD
- Jane MacKeen
- Cheryl Mussatto, MS, RD, LD
- Linda Folken, MS, RDN, CDN,
- Kaitlin Anderson, RD, LD
- Jennifer Neily, MS, RDN, LD, FAND
- Val Schonberg MS, RD, CSSD, LD, NCMP
- Allison Tepper MS, RD, LDN
- Heather Frost MS, RDN, LDN
- Naomi May MS, RDN, LD
Wins from Coaching
- I was able to gain a better work life balance and maintain it as I grew my business.
- I created more fun in my life which included entertaining, travel and a regular golf league.
- I prioritized my exercise that used to ebb and flow based on my “busyness.”
- I learned how to protect my family time by shutting down work, having more fun and travel with my husband and participating in retreats that have deepened my spirituality and friendships.
- I wrote a second book, revived my private practice, started a podcast, starting speaking at national and international conferences and organizations, began a passive revenue stream with my website and created educational opportunities for parents and professionals.
One Big Inner Change
I was on a fast track to success and was working too much and was not having fun. I had sacrificed it all for my work. I was able to craft a new work life balance and maintain despite amazing work opportunities and big distractions.
In order to have a successful business I discovered my personal life must be fun and restorative and not crazy. I recognized how my personality, temperament and motivators influence my work and how to keep my priorities front and center in my life. My successful business is a reflection of a happy, fun, smooth-sailing personal life. I have achieved more than I could dream!
Chere has a keen ability to narrow the focus to your personal priorities, your drivers and your goals for work-life balance. She blends that information in a way that helps clear the clutter and keep your focus on the work-life balance that will help you succeed in all avenues of your life.
MS, RDN, CDN
Blog: The Nourished Child
Podcast: The Nourished Child
Course: The Kids Healthy Weight Project
Books: Eat Like a Champion: Performance Nutrition for Your Young Athlete
Fearless Feeding: How to Raise Healthy Eaters from High Chair to High School
I offer a complimentary 30 minute tele-coaching session which gives you an opportunity to:
- Understand my coaching style and approach
- Feel the power of coaching and see if you are “ready” to take your life to the next level
- Receive one tip, tool, or strategy to start making your life easier today! Guaranteed!!
- Ask questions regarding the coaching process, fees, and scheduling, etc.
To prepare for your no charge, 30 minute complimentary coaching session do the following:
- Step one, take this coachability quiz to see if you are ready for coaching.
- Step two, print off and complete the Wheel of Life
- Step three, answer these three questions.