- Sarah-Jane Bedwell RDN, LDN
- Jen haugen, RDN, LD
- Olena Gudz, RDN, LD
- Sonja K. Stetzler MA, RDN
- Nour Zibdeh, RDN
- Lynda Binus Enright, MS, RDN, LD
- Carol Plotkin, MS, RDN, CDN, ACSM
- Kara Lydon, RD, LDN, RYT
- Chrissy Barth, RD, LDN, RYT
- Karen Marschel RDN, LD, CDE
- Cindy Gates RD, LD, CWC
- Chris Schuff RDN, LDN
- Andrea Potashnick, MS, RDN, LDN
- Kate Yonke RDN, CD
- Kendra Tolbert MS, RDN, CDN, CLC
- Madeline Basler, MS, RDN, CDN
- Carlene Thomas RDN, LD
- Melissa Joy Dobbins MS, RDN, CDE
- Faye Berger Mitchell RDN, LDN
- Theresa Munkvold RDN, LD
- Lori Schermers, RD
- Vicki Bourneuf MS, RDN, LDN
- Nina Rocca, RD, LDN, CPT
- Tina Braet-Thomas, MA, RD, CDE, CLT, CHWC
- Cristin Wipfler, MPH, RD, CPT
- Sandy Kipp, MS, RDN, LD, CLT
- Stephanie Amigo RDN, CDN
- Amber Gourley, MS, RDN, LDN, CDE, CLT
- Ginger Hultin MS RDN CSO
- Evette Khaew, RD
- Jane MacKeen
- Cheryl Mussatto, MS, RD, LD
- Linda Folken, MS, RDN, CDN,
- Kaitlin Anderson, RD, LD
- Jennifer Neily, MS, RDN, LD, FAND
- Val Schonberg MS, RD, CSSD, LD, NCMP
- Allison Tepper MS, RD, LDN
- Heather Frost MS, RDN, LDN
- Naomi May MS, RDN, LD
Wins from Coaching
- Wrote a business plan focusing on recipe development.
- Returned to my full-time job more focused and a better manager of my time.
- Gave a talk to the Florissant Rotary Club
- Savoring my alone time each morning to get focused each day.
- Better work/life balance. Work stays at work. Home is for family.
One Big Inner Change
I started coaching with the intention of getting more out of my career-doing what I want to do when I want to do it and getting paid what I'm worth while helping people. During the process, I learned that entrepreneurship is something that I need to pursue to have a fulfilling career.
Coaching helped me to put my life in perspective. The initial focus was my career, but Chere helped me to think about and develop other areas of my life such as my relationships and my health. The Print was enlightening for me. I know the characteristics of my best self now and strive to practice them daily.
I offer a complimentary 30 minute tele-coaching session which gives you an opportunity to:
- Understand my coaching style and approach
- Feel the power of coaching and see if you are “ready” to take your life to the next level
- Receive one tip, tool, or strategy to start making your life easier today! Guaranteed!!
- Ask questions regarding the coaching process, fees, and scheduling, etc.
To prepare for your no charge, 30 minute complimentary coaching session do the following:
- Step one, take this coachability quiz to see if you are ready for coaching.
- Step two, print off and complete the Wheel of Life
- Step three, answer these three questions.