I started with Chere feeling stuck - like a fly on fly paper...alive but not able to pull free. Through her refocusing of my thoughts I was able to see the total picture. I feel energized and engaged now - realizing that every choice I make empowers me toward the life of my dreams!” L
About Chere Bork, MS RDN
Over the years from working with thousands of clients, being a national speaker and doing my own research into health and happiness I have created my own health and happiness ‘recipe’ that I teach to audiences and my clients so they can live a life they love.
Chere was the shot in the arm that many of our members needed to start discovering their dreams again. She has a knack of making a group of strangers comfortable so they can experience something wonderful about themselves and others. Thank you, Chere!
Food is My Passion
- Food carries for me a special kind of love. I am my happiest when I am in my kitchen cooking.
Happiness Can’t Be Bought
- Over the years from working with thousands of clients, being a national speaker and doing my own research into health and happiness I have created my own health and happiness recipe that I teach to audiences and my clients.
I Make Positive Change Easy
- Part of my secret is I have a wealth of fun, practical tools I use with clients and audiences to make change easy. Clients tell me it feels like a weight being lifted off their shoulders -- they don’t even feel like they are working.
I love the challenge of working with busy, successful people that are tired of living a ‘ho-hum” life, tired of feeling low on energy and having no time to do the things they truly want to. Sounds impossible for most, not for me.
Within minutes of working with clients I can hear a new energy in their voices and see new meaning in their actions. They have begun to dump the beliefs that were making their dream life an impossibility. Learn More about Chere's life coaching options.
I was dancing around the house after I got off the phone with you! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Really! I was!!! Hot diggety dog! You’re AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for helping me figure out what I want and need. I see the light at the end of the tunnel! I't isn't that far away! I’m soooo excited!!!... B.
One of my favorite things to do is speak on stage to audiences. I love seeing the ah-has on people’s faces as I show them entirely new ways to view their lives, new ways to take their energy from a 4 to a 9 in just a few minutes, and new ways to live a richer, more inspired life and how to get more time for the life that matters the most.
Book me for your next conference to empower the audience on how they can begin indulging in the life they crave – a happy and healthy life. They will talk about it for years to come. Learn more about Chere's speaking services.
Chere’s presentation was a breath of fresh air! She made me laugh, made me think, and left me wanting more!
We pack the house every time Chere presents. Our employees love coming to her talks because they walk away motivated with a plan of action to better their health. Her energy spills over to her participants in her programs. I just wish we had a larger room for her presentations!
I started with Chere feeling stuck - like a fly on fly paper...alive but not able to pull free. Through her refocusing of my thoughts I was able to see the total picture. I feel energized and engaged now - realizing that every choice I make empowers me toward the life of my dreams!...L.
5 key ingredients I have found through my many years of experience you need for living a life you love:
I believe that knowing your purpose, energizes your life, which creates your happiness which you need in order to live healthy and then you can truly feel balanced and authentically love your life.
Education and Credentials
- Masters of Science in adult vocational education/nutrition, University of Wisconsin - Stout, Menomonie, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of Science in dietetics, University of Wisconsin - Stout, Menomonie, Wisconsin
- Certified Executive Wellcoach®
- Certified Coach U Graduate
- Certified Law of Attraction Facilitator®
- Certified Print Coach®
Licensure and Registration
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, The Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Licensed Dietitian, The Minnesota Board of Dietetics and Nutrition Practice
- National Speaker Association (NSA)
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Dietetic Practice Groups
- The Minnesota Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Currently serving as Chair of Nutrition Entrepreneurs, a dietetic practice group of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
More about Chere...
- I love the smell and sound of a Family Dinner. It is a traditional I have had for now over 30 years.
Oldest of Five...
- I cherish being the oldest of five kids. I am blessed being surrounded by them.
- My husband Gary says everyone is a friend and no one is a stranger to me. He is patient with me when I make new friends everywhere we go.
Chicken Dumpling Soup...
- Ahhhh – the smell of homemade chicken dumpling soup. I get a smile now just thinking about it. The homey taste and smell is comfort food for me.
- My favorite place in the world is Waikiki Beach which we discovered on our honeymoon.
Alaska & Family...
We had a goal our kids see all the states before they went to college. We did it! Alaska was our last state and probably our most favorite when we caught two giant halibut.